Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vintage Mays Stores TV commercial


Mays Department Stores - '77 or '78

Old Mays store (chain folded in 1982) TV spot announcing their grand opening in Scarsdale, New York. Some nice, cheesy late '70s fashions and store interior shots in this one!

Btw, I just cheked out the previous Mays entries I've done so far, and noticed that the videos in each one are gone from YouTube now. So I'll be updating those posts later, with alternative links for the same spots, to keep the videos alive.

Previous entries: 1, 2, 3

Note: Video is Flash format. If you don't see it, you must temporarily disable your ad-blocking programs.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fashion isn't so bad. I think I prefer what the women wore in this ad rather than what I find in stores today.

Wed Sep 13, 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

To see more posts, click on the monthly links
in the "Archives" section of the sidebar.